Solutions Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside their client in the search for an Assistant Management Accountant based in their Cramlington office.
The main duties of the role will be
- Assisting the finance team by compiling reports and information required by the board
- Supporting Project teams in completing project reports on a monthly basis for presentation to the Operations Director and Finance Director
- Data analysis
- Working with QS’s and Project Managers to ensure accurate Project and Sales forecasting
- Assisting with the FAB Shop analysis
- Analysing financial performance and making long-term forecasts for future spending and profits
- Identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- Supporting internal staff and completing general office duties, and particularly assisting the commercial team with their financial administration
- Performing other duties in accordance with business needs
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can integrate successfully with the current team, clients and suppliers. The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills with particular reference to Microsoft Excel. You must be prepared to travel throughout the UK on occasions.
If you have the relevant job experience and skills; then please apply.
- Data Analysis
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'