A utilities firm based in the South West are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a temporary basis for up to 6 months. This contract is starting immediately, if you are available for work and have previous experience within a similar role, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
• Review management accounts and provide variance analysis and commentary
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Processing sales invoices for group of companies
• Support with budgets and forecasting
• Assist the general finance team when required
• Ideally you will be AAT qualified
• Part qualified ACCA/ CIMA would be an advantage
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Strong IT skills and advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
• Highly motivated
• Organised and able to prioritise your own work loads
• Experience in using SAP would be an advantage
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £30,000 pa. Free car parking, pension after three months and 23days holiday + Statutory holidays.
If you are immediately available for work and can start at short notice, please apply with your most recent CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'