Are you looking for a fast-paced challenge and progression? If so read on...
Elevation are currently recruiting for a key client & growing business based in the Worksop area. This is a brand new vacancy due to growth & new opportunities within the business.
Working as part of dynamic, friendly team in a fast-paced, rewarding environment; you will report directly into the Finance Manager and be given exposure, support and responsibility from day one.
As a motivated and professional Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
* Full preparation of Management Accounts
* Monthly cash flow reporting
* Weekly KPI performance reporting
* P&L and balance sheet reporting
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Variance analysis and commentary
* Accruals and prepayments
* Assist commercial director with sales analysis, identification of market trends and what if scenarios
* Costing reporting and analysis
* Review overhead spend with operations team
* Rolling Annual profitability, balance sheet and cash flow Forecasts
* Processing Journal entries
* Dealing with ad-hoc queries and supporting the transactional team as needed
* Supporting the budgeting process as part of the annual business plan development
* Ad-hoc project work and reporting
Skills & Experience Required:
* Part Qualified Accountant (ideally CIMA or ACCA qualified) OR Qualified by Experience
* Excellent Excel Skills (Inc. Look Ups & Pivot Tables)
* Good analytical skills
* Have excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Personable and enthusiastic
This challenging and varied role will enable the successful individual to gain fantastic exposure to a whole site accounting function and month end in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'