- Provide assistance and support to the Finance Director and Finance Manager
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and produce accurate reports is essential
- Support with the preparation of Month and Year End Management Accounts
- To raise sales invoices, process customer receipts and manage credit control
- Process supplier invoices and payments
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Reconcile Intercompany Group Accounts
- Assist in the management of contractor invoice and payment cycle.
- Monitor bank statements and perform bank reconciliations
- Help in the preparation of Group VAT Returns and EC Sales Returns
- Management and submission of P11Ds and PSAs.
- Management Group Re-Charges
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of all Balance sheet accounts
- Administering company credit cards, staff expenses and petty cash ensuring correct procedures are followed for payments.
- AAT or ACCA part qualified. Have 2+ years’ experience in practice preparing business accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Experience is essential
- Ability to priorities responsibilities and maintain performance under pressure and be self-motivating
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads
- Team player with a hands on, can do attitude; with the capability to work unsupervised.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Xero
In addition, you will be someone who loves using their initiative, is someone who will also demonstrate a logical and methodical approach with attention to detail and accuracy. The Assistant Management Accountant will want to make a difference. They will be ready for a challenge and will bring a wealth of innovative and outstanding ideas to engage all stakeholders.
- Management Accountant
- Sales Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'