A renowned UK Cancer Charity is currently in need of an intelligent and detail-orientated Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance team ona permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate working towards an accountign qualification to secure study support and will allow the successful candidate to gain the skills and experience necessary to become a qualified accountant.
As the Assistant Management Accountant your role will involve:
- Monthly reconciliation work incluyding reconciling the fundraising database with the finance system and reconciling other incomes (including Virgin Giving) on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the Management Accountant in providing a full set of management accounts to the organisation
- Working closely with an ambitious fundraising team, understanding their finances and being able to discuss financial issues in layman's terms
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Someone with a real eye for detail and an understanding of the kind of complex reconciliations involved int he charity sector
- Dynamic and motivated, always looking to improve systems and processes and their own experience
To apply for this interesting and important role please submit your CV today.
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'