Assistant Management Accountant
Our client who is an established manufacturer based in Launceston is looking to extend their Senior Accounts team with an Assistant Management Accountant. This is a rarely available position in a firm which does not have a need to recruit for such progressive opportunities, due to good employee retention.
Reporting directly to the Management Accountant; the role will provide hands on and reporting assistance, to enable month end and weekly reporting.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Producing weekly accounts
- Assistance with preparation and posting of journals for the monthly accounts
- Reporting and analysing labour costs/hours as supplied by the payroll department
- Reporting and analysing manufacturing of finished goods.
- Analysing overheads, amending weekly accounts costs to reflect any variances to weekly budgeted overheads.
- Input weekly accounts into a group wide accounting system
- Contributing to year end processes
- Assistance with year-end stock take audits
You should be part qualified, working towards your CIMA or ACCA qualification - or newly graduated with a good degree (2.2 or above) in Finance or a related subject.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to be a good team player, able to work at all levels
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- A willingness to get practically involved and relate to all other employees in the business
There are good transport links available to the location, a friendly team and on site parking. For more information please call Josie McKee at Butler Rose Finance Recruitment on or alternatively apply with a full and relevant CV.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"