Gigaclear is a fast growing, game changing builder and provider of pure fibre broadband services to residential customers and businesses in England. We have an ambition to make a significant difference to the broadband landscape in rural England and improve our customers lives through the provision of world class broadband services.
The finance team supports the business by providing insightful reporting to support business decision making.
Purpose of the job
The Assistant Management Accountant role has been developed to support the senior finance team on a day to day basis and at the month end.
The role contributes to the delivery of the management accounts to the board of directors on a timely basis to allow and support board and business decision making.
This role has responsibility for some of the key areas of a fibre infrastructure business - the fixed asset register and the network profitability analysis.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Contribute to delivery of month end and management accounts
- Maintain the fixed asset register and post monthly depreciation
- Carry out monthly network profitability analysis
- Complete monthly Group VAT return
- Prepare monthly IFRS 15 adjustment
- Own and maintain profit & loss schedules, including relevant accruals and prepayments
- Own and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain router stock
- Office of National Statistics returns
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookups etc)
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise completing tasks in a fast paced and busy environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and a desire to learn
- Telecoms/infrastructure experience with Broadband focus desirable but not essential
Qualifications & Accreditations
ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier or AAT qualified
- We are effective and passionate in what we do
- We are speedy and responsive to colleagues and customers
- We are clear and open with all
- We deliver a transformational experience
- We are in a shared endeavour and will succeed together
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"