Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join a thriving local business within the Finance Team. You will be based in a small team supporting the Management Account, the successful candidate will be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts including weekly and monthly reporting.
- Preparing and producing the management accounts
- Reviewing cost centres
- Completing the weekly P&L
- Completing the weekly bank reconciliation
- liaising with other members in the Accounts department
- Analysis and calculation of over rider/discount payments which are included in the accounts, including processing of payments, ensuring the payment is in line with the signed agreement with the customer.
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Superb attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- Strong excel skills
- A team player
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Chloe @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.
- Customer Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"