An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a values-led and growing not-for-profit organisation in Liverpool.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will sit within a busy finance team and your day to day duties will include:
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the timely and accurate production of monthly management and board reporting
- Supporting with the budgeting process, variance analysis and forecasting
- Preparing actual, forecast and budget data for the Senior Management Team
- KPI reporting
- Providing support to budget holders in effectively managing their budgets and forecasts
- Preparing budget packs for budget holders
- Assisting the Head of Finance with the preparation of the annual business plan and annual budget
- Carrying out monthly reviews with budget holders and investigating any queries
- Providing revenue and cost analysis when required
The successful Assistant Management Accountant applicant:
- Recent experience within a similar role - previous management accounts experience is essential
- Studying towards CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA qualification (Candidates qualified by experience will also be considered)
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel, experience of Open Accounts would be advantageous
- Excellent business partnering skills with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Housing experience would be highly advantageous
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a fantastic business who invests in their people and offers great career progression for the right individual. They offer flexible working hours, If this role sounds of interest please apply now to be considered.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be contacted.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"