Our client an established organisation in Liverpool are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis starting asap.
Main responsibilities for the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Accruals and prepayments
- Bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing management accounts reporting packs
- Reviewing management accounts with budget holders
- Review of capitalised expenditure and correction journals as needed
Essential criteria for Assistant Management Accountant:
- Must have experience in similar role with strong knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Flexibility to pick up additional duties to assist the wider team
- Previous experience within housing beneficial
- Ideally studying towards ACCA or CIMA
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a well established team in an organisation that values and looks after its employees.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"