Assistant Management Accountant
An Assistant Accountant is required to support the Finance Manager with management accounts and board report information and to supervise a small team of finance administrators. The management accountant role is a senior position in a finance team and the requirement is to supervise and manage tasks on a day to day basis to assist with the functioning of the department and contribute to the high-level information for Directors.
The position involves contributing to the development of robust procedures and improving the quality of the information produced by the finance team. It also requires the post holder to demonstrate clear communication skills together with the ability to prioritise tasks in a logical manner ensuring that strict deadlines are met.
- Preparation of management accounts and information for the Board.
- Management of the Company’s payroll, pension and related areas.
- Participating in the month end process.
- Assist with the annual and interim audit.
- Supporting the Finance manager and CFO in delivering the key priorities for the finance department.
- Managing a team of finance administrators to deliver some of the core activities of the department
It is an essential requirement that you are confidently able to demonstrate a good understanding of the preparation of management accounts, month end and undertaking of audits. You will also be required to have sound knowledge of the processing of payroll and pensions.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"