This is a brand new role that would be ideally suited to an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join a fast growing, prestigious Harrogate based business, in a role where they can progress their skills and experience alongside their ACCA/CIMA studies.
This business is one of the leading UK providers in their field, based in Harrogate, they have an excellent reputation in their market, and have recently experienced unprecedented growth.
The company have offices based close to the centre of Harrogate, so is easily accessible by train or car.
The role will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the following key duties:
- To assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts within the reporting deadline.
To assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- To complete the weekly rent bank reconciliations for all properties
- Prepare all sales invoices
- Manage the aged debtor balances, including sending monthly statements and chasing the outstanding debts
- Prepare monthly debtor reconciliations for direct let income
- Prepare monthly bank summaries
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Qualified and either currently or looking to study ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a good knowledge of debits and credits/journals - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Have previous experience in an accounts assistant role - Essential
The company can offer:
- Training and development in management accounts
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- Free on site parking
- Close walk to the train station
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job