Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a national business to join their team in Colchester. Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you will be a part of the Reporting Team which forms part of the Finance and Commercial function for the business.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting analysis
- Assist with the annual statutory accounts for review by external auditors.
- To provide variance analysis on the monthly management accounts
- Continuously and proactively develop reporting as the needs of the business develop.
- Support and contribute to a forecasting / budgeting process.
The successful candidate will be actively studying towards their professional qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with previous experience of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that offers great progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job