- Assisting in preparing monthly management accounts including P&L Analysis and commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end accruals, journals
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Assisting in the support of the finance team
- Concession sales ledger weekly and monthly accounting.
- Accounting for (initially);
- Carriage costs.
- Sales-related costs.
- Turnover rents and concession charges.
- Utilities, repairs & maintenance and other premises-related costs.
- IT and telecoms costs.
- Legal and professional charges.
- Fixed assets accounting and capital expenditure reporting - stores and central.
- Cost allocations.
- Turnover rent reporting to landlords.
- Handling cost queries from stores and HO staff.
- Additional ad hoc duties: As with all roles, you may at times be required to carry out additional ad hoc duties.
- This may include supporting another store or team member, or project work which impacts on the store or the wider business
- A strong desire to learn and develop yourself - this is an entry finance role and should quickly provide opportunities for the right person.
- Starting to study CIMA or similar qualification.
- A proactive attitude and a sense of personal accountability is vital - you need to 'lean in' and take the lead.
- Delivering a great Customer Experience (internally and externally) must be second nature to you.
- Resourceful and pro-active working style.
- Positive Team Player.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Flexible attitude and commitment to getting the job done.
- £30-32k annual salary
- Full study support
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job