This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated, Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant as this will be a varied position, working for a very well established finance team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Drive delivery of financial targets
- Financial evaluation and support for contract renewals/extensions
- Deliver month end results and forecasts
- Deliver a mid term plan for supported business areas
- Support preparation of quality investment cases
- Ensuring integrity of financial and internal control
- Provide support and challenge to the sales and production functions
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working within an accounting environment
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
- IT literate including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly analytical
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Recruitment group is a specialist division focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants.
- assistant management accountant
- management accountant
- contract accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job