A market leader in their field, this international group is increasing the finance team to meet the demands of business growth. The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for undertaking processing, recording & reporting of all financial transactions of the Group. Reporting to the Management Accountant and working closely with operational departments, duties will include :
- Assisting Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Overseeing sales ledger and purchase ledger functions.
- Posting prepayments, accruals & journals.
- Manage, prepare & reconcile inter-company recharges.
- Reporting actual against to budget & forecast, with analysis of variances
- Assisting with year-end financial packs for the auditors.
- Assisting with annual budgeting process & rolling quarterly forecasts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Adhoc & projects work required by the Management Accountant & Financial Controller.
Candidates will have experience within a similar role in a busy department, ideally AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified. Strong organisational skills able to work to strict deadlines. Have a good level of computer literacy including Word, Excel (Vlookups and pivot tables ) PowerPoint , knowledge of Sage 200 and Sage Job Costing is desirable.
An attractive salary and benefits package is offered with real opportunities for progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job