A technology company based in south Bristol is currently recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
Offering study support, long term career progression/prospects and exposure to senior stakeholders within the organisation, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Design and prepare financial analysis around profitability and ROI calculations to support Board’s decision-making processes
- Become the finance expert on the new MIS system
- Prepare management accounts and narrative for subsidiaries
- Support month end close
- Support the Group Finance Manager and FD with ad hoc tasks
The successful candidate will be studying ACCA/CIMA or have an accountancy and finance related degree. Previous experience of working within an accounts department is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job