Assistant Management Accountant - Great Yarmouth - £22,000 - £23,000
Your new company
An established manufacturing business are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in Great Yarmouth.
Your new role
Reporting into the Company Management Accountant, you will assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and oversee the sales ledger and purchase ledger functions. Other duties include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Overseeing sales ledger & purchase ledger functions
- Posting prepayments, accruals & journals
- Manage, prepare & reconcile inter-company recharges
- Comparison of actual performance to budget & forecast, with detailed financial analysis of variances
- Assistance with the preparation of year-end financial packs to audit standard, including the liaison with the Group auditors
- Assisting with annual budgeting process & rolling quarterly forecasts
- Ensuring accurate project income & expenditure classification, together with accurate month end reporting in this area
- Producing & submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Other adhoc tasks as required by the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience working in a similar role, and have great problem solving ability. You will be highly numerate with excellent communication skills, and will be able to work proactively both individually and as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job