Permanent Assistant Management Accountant, Thame, paying £25-£30k + Study Support
Your new company
An automotive manufacturing business in the Thame area are currently recruiting for an assistant management accountant. This is a newly created role due to a department restructure. You will be reporting into the FP&A Director.
Your new role
You will play a pivotal role in the finance department, working closely with the management accountant.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- To complete and maintain sales monthly accounting and commission reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the management accounts of up to 5 companies, including journals, reconciliations, fixed assets, and variance analysis.
- Assistance in the production and delivery of monthly management information.
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Assist with the preparation of year end statutory accounts and audit file.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of accounting software.
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be part qualified (AAT, CIMA, ACCA) and have strong Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups) with an excellent eye for detail. The accounting system is Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
This is a responsible position requiring a skilled finance person looking to develop their skills and experience within a growing company. The ability to work accurately and adhere to critical deadlines. You must have a robust approach to relationships and a positive team spirit - this is essential. You must be willing to assist in other areas if workload allows. You will have an enquiring mind to question and challenge, as appropriate, on own initiative. A proactive individual focused on system and reporting improvements. Previous experience of working in a commercial environment, or in practice, with the ability to communicate at all levels is desirable.
What you'll get in return
The salary being offered for this role is between £25-£30k plus study support. Along with other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job