I am working with a blue chip business in South Manchester to recruit an ambitious and experienced part qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join a busy finance team. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayment preparation
- Assist with month end reporting
- The preparation of journals
- Analysis of financial information
- Providing financial support to operating company staff
Applicants should have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role or equivalent.
- Ideally possess or be studying for a relevant professional qualification
- Be able to demonstrate well-developed planning & organising abilities, a high level of attention to detail and the capacity to work to demanding deadlines
- Have sound Excel and good computing skills and experience
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading blue chip PLC with an excellent reputation for supporting part qualified accountants through training.
This role will be an 18 month fixed term contract initially.
- Finance Team
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job