An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant has just become available at a reputable business within the Legal industry based in Central London. Reporting in to the this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
The key responsibilities for the Assistant Management Accountant are:
- Assist with monthly management accounts.
- Assist with consolidated accounts.
- Gender pay gap reports.
- Account Reconciliations.
- Prepayments, accruals, journals and general ledger duties.
- Business partnering with other heads of departments.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have/be:
- Proven experience as an assistant management accountant
- Studying towards AAT, ACCA, CIMA or similar
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This reputable business is well recognised in the legal industry and appreciates well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job