Assistant Management Accountant - Wellingborough
Your new company
My client are a large and successful supply chain business based in Wellingborough. Due to a relocation they are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to develop with the business.
Your new role
Within the Finance Department based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. Reporting to the Contract Financial Controller, the Assistant Management Accountant will have the following key areas of responsibility:
- Assistant in the completion of weekly internal & customer management accounts reporting packs
- Production of weekly/monthly operational reports for the customer
- Support in the preparation of weekly and monthly cost reviews
- Ad hoc month end analysis work to support the Management Accountants
- Maintenance and creation of management reporting spreadsheets
- Month end ledger reconciliations, Journal processing
- Preparation of the weekly financial accounts.
- Preparation of l month end accounts.
- Sign off and check for accuracy all site expense forms.
- Parked and Blocked invoice investigation/resolution.
- Preparation of cheque requisitions.
- Liaise with Head Office and Site for set-up of new vendors.
- Ensure all documentation, reports and statistics are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monthly backhaul invoice production.
- Provide holiday cover for other team members.
- Provide financial support & guidance to the operational management team
- Monthly balance sheet preparation and review.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit someone with a grounding in finance that is studying towards either AAT or a CIMA qualification.
What you'll get in return
This is an exceptional development opportunity and an excellent study Support package will be provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job