Page Personnel Finance are pleased to be partnering with a UK leading Business based based in Devon, to appoint a Management Accountant who is currently studying, to join their Finance team
Page Personnel Finance are pleased to be partnering with a UK leading Business based based in Devon. They are consistently driving to achieve significant results and are looking to appoint a Management Accountant who is currently studying, to join their Finance team.
- All accounts payable & receivable tasks.
- Preparation and input of accruals, prepayments and other journals.
- Manage petty cash, credit card and cash expenses.
- Bank postings and daily reconciliation.
- Account preparation to Trial Balance.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and reconciling fixed asset additions/disposals.
- Preparation and production of the monthly management accounts.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support and assistance with year-end statutory accounts.
- Maintain accurate financial records at all times.
- Liaising with other departments and managing expectations.
- Preparing accounts to agreed internal deadlines to a standard that is suitable for the first review ensuring all queries are appropriately reported to.
Proven track record in process improvement.
Excellent English verbal & written communication skills.
Excellent organisation skills.
Ability to work in an accurate manner and have a clear understanding of numerical data.
Good time management.
Good Microsoft Word & Excel skills.
Ability to communicate at all levels with both internal and external customers and maintain effective working. relationships.
High Attention to detail.
Committed & enthusiastic with the ability to remain calm & consistent when under pressure.
Tactful & diplomatic approach.
*Competitive Salary + Benefits £25k - £30k
*Working for a leading UK business that is ever-growing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job