A very well- known and fast growing causal dinning chain are currently looking for new talent to join their finance team. They have beautiful offices in the central district of south west London and they are keen to get a part qualified accountant on board as an assistant management accountant. This role is for someone who is keen to develop and learn;
- To assist with the preparation of accurate financial results on a monthly basis
- To conduct analysis of the variances in results and provide feedback to the senior management accountant or internal stake holders in a timely manner.
- Production of accurate annual budgets for costs, regular contribution to forecasts and cash flow also
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments; posting of ad hoc journals, including intercompany recharges.
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reviewing of expenditure to ensure all is within budget.
- Assist with the consolidation process, e.g. review intercompany eliminations.
- Providing support to the Finance Director for ad hoc financial queries from the business units.
- Must be a part qualified studier; CIMA/ACCA/AAT qualification.
- Must have experience in a Management Accounts role to some capacity.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Must have strong communication skills
- Analytically minded would be advantageous
If you are looking for the next dynamic and progressive career move and your credentials match the above then please send your CV and give me a call on .
- Assistant Management Accountant Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job