Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £27,000 - £30,000
If you're looking to progress a career within management accounts this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Working with a highly successful and recognisable brand, you will be working closely with a Senior Management Accountant assisting with the production of the management accounts.
Study support will be provided for the right candidate and the opportunity to work within a highly qualified finance team.
Why would this role appeal to you?
- An opportunity to work and learn from a highly experienced Senior Management Accountant who will guide you through the remainder of your studies.
- The business is experiencing fantastic growth and the Finance Manager would want to take more duties away from them over time.
A snapshot on the duties…
- Production and distribution of weekly revenue figures
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts, including processing prepayments and accruals
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure all costs are captured in the management accounts,
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations to high standard, and investigate reconciling items
- Assist in the year-end and half-year external audit process
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
If you are genuinely looking for a role where you can add real value but looking for the technical skills to support your studies this is could be the right role for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job