Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £27,000 - £30,000
If you're looking to progress a career within management accounts this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Working with a highly successful and recognisable brand, you will be working closely with a Senior Management Accountant assisting with the production of the management accounts.
Study support will be provided for the right candidate and the opportunity to work within a highly qualified finance team.
Why would this role appeal to you?
- An opportunity to work and learn from a highly experienced Senior Management Accountant who will guide you through the remainder of your studies.
- The business is experiencing fantastic growth and the Finance Manager would want to take more duties away from them over time.
A snapshot on the duties…
- Production and distribution of weekly revenue figures
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts, including processing prepayments and accruals
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure all costs are captured in the management accounts,
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations to high standard, and investigate reconciling items
- Assist in the year-end and half-year external audit process
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
If you are genuinely looking for a role where you can add real value but looking for the technical skills to support your studies this is could be the right role for you.