Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + Full Study Support
greenwellgleeson are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on permanent basis for a business based in Halesowen.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the successful applicant will provide business support and data analysis and will work with key stakeholders within the Finance Team and the rest of the business.
Our client is looking for a part qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA), with month end accounting experience in industry, preferably from similar industries or backgrounds.
This is an exciting role within a fast paced environment so strong analytical skills are essential. To be successful my client require you to be proactive, have a self-motivating mind-set with a desire for continuous improvement, have the ability to impact at all levels, and be a clear communicator for finance out in the business.
Key accountabilities will include:
* Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts from underlying operational and commercial information
* Working in partnership with Operational and Commercial teams
* Responsibility of the balance sheet and escalation of issues to the Management Accountant as appropriate
* Assisting in fulfilling monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
* Assisting in producing accurate cash flow forecasts, monthly forecasts and annual budget
* Assisting in the reporting of cash management
* Assisting the Management Accountant in delivering value add accounting support
* Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Provision of adhoc financial analysis as required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job