We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
Link Asset Services currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to prepare accurate internal financial management information for the Link Asset Services divisional finance team.
• Prepare accurate monthly financial results for divisional finance, including detailed P&L accounts; analyse variances in results and provide feedback to management in a timely manner and to tight timelines.
• Produce accurate annual budgets for income and costs, and update forecasts regularly, feeding into the cash flow projections.
• Prepare and post accruals, prepayments, and maintain back-up schedules; prepare and post ad hoc journals, including intercompany recharges.
• Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts; provide back-up and ensure the validity of entries.
• Review business unit capital expenditure to ensure within budget and highlight areas of non-compliance.
• Assist with the consolidation process, e.g. review intercompany eliminations.
• Support the production of the monthly Board reports.
• Liaise with External Auditors, with the appropriate supervision, as and when required.
• Support the Divisional Finance Manager for ad hoc financial queries from the business units.
• Must be undertaking CIMA/ACCA/AAT qualification.
• Must have experience in a Management Accounts role.
• Must have strong working knowledge of MS Excel and some knowledge of SAP (or other accounting application).
• Must be able to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
• Must be a good communicator both verbally and written, and able to win the trust of staff at all levels of the business.
• Ability to work to and meet deadlines (at times, under significant pressure).
• Must have a natural disposition to enquire, analyse and assess information that is being presented.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job