An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our client based near Didcot. As Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Accurately delivering monthly management accounts.
- Preparing monthly journals, balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments, and accruals.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Preparing quarterly VAT and national statistic reports.
- Preparing year end reconciliations and tax returns.
The ideal candidate:
This ideal candidate will have an organised and methodical approach to reporting, and the ability to deliver high quality work to a strict deadline, they will be able to identify processes and systems with areas for improvement and have have excellent communication skills. In addition they will:
- Be an ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant.
- Have experience of preparing management accounts.
- Have advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and Vlookups.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Accountancy Selection, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management Accounts
- Year End Accounts