Assistant Management Accountant needed based near Didcot.
This role is to start immediately so you must be available.
• To prepare monthly management accounts; monitor actual spend against defined cost centre budgets and reporting the variances and exceptions within a timeframe. Ability to prepare of year-end statutory reconciliations, corporation tax returns and liaise directly with the auditors.
• Proactive to develop and improve existing processes, policies, systems and procedures for efficiency gains, documenting outcomes and sharing best practices. Examine financial accounts to verify accuracy and adherence to regulatory requirements and financial principles.
• Liaise with internal department managers and staff; acting as a point of contact helping with analytic reporting, forecasting and operational support.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous financial systems experience, specifically SAGE.
• Qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA).
• Experience of preparing management accounts, have reviewed and analysed financial information and reported on results.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact/support other team members and the management team.
• Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS office. Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and Vlookups.
• Organised and methodical approach to recording keeping and reporting.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you can start immediately.
- Financial Information
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job