We are recruiting an exciting new position to support the Finance Manager and wider business community, based in Yardley.
Responsibilities to support the Finance Manager in the provision of first class timely information, financial analyses and interpretation.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Fixed asset register administration and reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and open item management.
- Customer rebate reporting and administration.
- Sales and margin analyses and variance interpretation.
- General ledger coding accuracy.
- Preparing and posting accounting journals and supporting transactions to the ERP system.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Intratstat and EC sales reporting and declaration and ONS declarations.
- YE audit reporting
- Ad hoc activities as business demands require.
- To support the finance function and wider business in documenting business flows, support the development of compliance and control activities.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel - extensive use of modelling, pivot tables and advanced formulae.
- Ideally two years’ experience in finance and accounting functions
- Ideally knowledge of SAP
- Attitude, willingness and motivation to succeed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job