Reed Accountancy are thrilled to be representing an extremely reputable household brand who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant in their Head Office in North Down due to a period of significant organic growth and internal staff development.
Established as a family-owned business which has grown exponentially to its current status as global distributor, this client has a reputation as an employer of choice in Northern Ireland with one of the highest staff retention rates in the market.
This role also offers a very comprehensive salary and benefits package including non-performance related bonus, healthcare benefits and a generous pension plan.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the costing system and will assist in the preparation of complex monthly management accounts in a timely, confidential, professional and accurate manner.
Other duties include:
- The preparation of various cost reports for management ans sales personnel
- The preparation of other management and forecasting reports
- Fixed Asset Register work
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting the Management Account with the phased introduction of a new software package
The right person will be:
- CIMA Part Qualified
- Studying towards full CIMA membership
- Proficient in MS Excel to an Advanced Level (skills testing will be undertaken by Reed)
- Significantly experienced with Management Accounts and Product Costing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commercially minded
- Keen to pursue a career in Management Accounts
- Sharp and on the ball with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Non-essential but highly desireable criteria includes:
- Good knowledge of the principles of standard costing
- Experience in the use of an ERP based financial system
- Finance experience in a manufacturing environment
This is a fantastic opportunity with a truly wonderful employer and I would strongly urge early application to avoid disappointment.
To discuss this vacancy in confidence please call Chris Burns on 02890 330604 or email me your CV at email@example.com.
Likewise, if this vacancy is not for you but you know somebody who would be perfect for it, contact me about our Refer A Friend scheme and you could have £25 retail vouchers coming your way as a result.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job