• To produce timely and accurate financial and management information to enable the Management Board to make informed business decisions
• Maintain the reliability and accuracy of the financial and management information that is reported to the business
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
• Preparing monthly management accounts for relevant central cost centres, including P&Ls
• Posting monthly journals including accruals
• Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts for relevant cost centres
• Preparation of monthly P&L commentary including variance
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations as allocated
• Assist with statutory reporting and the audit process
• Concessionaire reporting and reconciliation
• Sharing team responsibility for collating the monthly Management Accounts reporting pack
• Part ACCA/CIMA qualified as a minimum
• Subject related degree in Accountancy or Business Management
• Professional and logical approach to problem solving
• At least 18 month’s relevant experience, preferably within a retail environment
• Extensive knowledge of P&L preparation, Budgets, Forecasts & Variance Analysis
• Track record of achieving results and exceeding expectations
• Strong Microsoft Excel skill set with ability to build/use macros and v –look ups
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job