Are you in the early stages of your CIMA / ACCA studies and see your future career in commercial accounting? This is a rare opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to gain some true business partnering experience, working for an instantly recognisable brand in Nottingham.
There is a separate team internally that look after the transactional and financial accounting, which means your role will focus solely on providing expert analysis and insights to senior stakeholder to allow the senior management team to make informed business decisions.
For succession planning reasons, our client's preference is to hire an active studier who has the desire to complete their qualification. Full study support will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Production of insightful reports for Senior Managers
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to any variances
- Financial planning - establishing short-term and long-term plans to allow the business to maximise performance
- Reporting and analysis on labour costs
- Challenge P & Ls and produce commentary on the management accounts packs
- Answer any financial queries from Operational Managers
- AAT Qualified or CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified with desire to complete qualification
- Exposure to management accounts
- Ideally some experience of challenging non-finance stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job