The role will involve:
- Assisting with the production of the weekly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Financial analysis and investigation
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Other adhoc duties and project work as required
They are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in the areas listed above
This is a full time role with a salary package of £23,000-£29,000 (depending on experience) with flexible working hours and a fantastic benefits scheme.
They are looking to interview as soon as possible, so please do not delay in applying if you are interested.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job