Are you looking to build a career in accounting or finance? A career developed on great training, in an inclusive challenging environment where your opinion really counts. Look no further.... You may have already worked in an assistant accounting role, within a finance team, gained finance qualifications, or similar.
If you have at least two years’ experience working within a finance team, are studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA, with strong numerical skills then we want to hear from you! If you are PC literate, with previous customer service experience and a fast learner, then this may be the job for you!
ludlowthompson, an independent market leading London Lettings and Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join our growing team based in our central Apex Office, Worcester.
Duties are varied, but your main purpose is to deliver high quality financial services for ludlowthompson!
Includes the following:
Debt Collection and Credit Control
Adhoc Administration and Communications
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, following the company ethos 'Max Performance, Max Communication, Max Trust' and encouraging a thriving environment with:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, IIP Gold Standard Accreditation
- Dedicated training areas
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
- To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate.
- Communication Skills