My client is a rapidly developing consultancy business who have experienced exciting growth within their EMEA region. As part of this growth they are looking to add to their EMEA finance team based in London to provide improved reporting and analysis.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the group accounting team to ensure an accurate and efficient month end and quarter-end close.
- Run monthly management reports for each department, working with the team heads to provide further analysis.
- Manage communication with the shared service team to maintain accurate and efficient payments.
- Manage invoice sign-off with the CFO, detailing expenses, investigate aged and inaccurate invoices and providing payment information to the general ledger.
- Manage the purchase ledger, working with EMEA heads to ensure they have complete purchasing requirements and setting up new vendors in SAP.
- Investigating and analysing accounts receivable including inter-company balances providing any resolution on queries.
This role requires an experienced part-qualified accountant who has experience of all reporting areas and working alongside a shared services team can provide accurate reporting and further analysis.
Successful candidates will have relevant practical experience from either a industry or practice background and actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA. Previous exposure to SAP would be highly beneficial.