An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of the leading Investment Management companies based in London on a permanent basis.
The role requires a highly driven individual with previous exposure to management accounting, an eye for attention to detail and with the ability to work to strict deadlines. The right individual will have excellent time and stakeholder management skills, pay great attention to detail and be able to apply these skills in a dynamic working environment.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management account packs
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Analysis and reporting of loan book.
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with P&L preparation
- Some work with Sales/Purchase ledgers - processing, posting & payment of invoices
- Assisting with audit and preparation of year end accounts
- Ownership of fund payments, creditor positions, control accounts and intercompany reconciliations.
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA studier
- Degree level or equivalent qualification preferably in Finance/Accounting
- Have at least 2 years' experience with exposure to management accounting
- Financial Services experience advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong numerical skills.