An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a business within the Media sector. The company has a unique yet established and growing brand which has directly resulted in the need for an Assistant Management Accountant.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be directly reporting into the Finance Manager with duties consisting of:
- Preparing and posting accruals, pre payments and adjustments
- Support the Finance Manager to ensure financial information is timely and accurate
- Support the preparation of Management Accounts
- Fully involved in Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation with variance commentaries
- Work with other internal departments for cost v budget variances
- Other financial ad hoc duties
Candidates will graduates with at least 1 years experience within a busy finance department
Candidates will also have some exposure to Management Account's and currently be studying ACCA/CIMA
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job