This role involves the preparation of management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts. Provide financial information and advice to budget holders. Contribution to Vector reporting to Central Financ
Our office in Kingswood in Staffordshire is a custom built facility acting as a centre of support services for the business affording a great opportunity to build a strong internal network, as you carry out your day to day role.
What you’ll do
You will complete the production of accurate monthly management accounts for P&Ls within the role-holder's remit and reporting results to Financial Controller. You will produce the forecasts/budgets in liaison with budget holders, supporting/advising as required. You will have previous experience with balance Sheet controls including preparation of control account reconciliations and assist with the accurate provision of Vector and Statutory Accounts mappings to UK Central Finance team. You will support with any ad hoc project requests within the team and ensure that Group Financial policies and procedures are complied with and adhered to.
- A part qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Experience of the following advantageous; Cognos Planning, SAP, Sage,Consolidation Tools (Vector), Caseware
- Must have an inquiring and analytical mind, and be able to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills are required to liaise confidently with other parts of the Business
This role is based in Cannock
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job