I'm working with a well known FMCG manufacturing business based on the outskirts to recruit a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The role offers excellent exposure within a manufacuring organsiation including bill of materials, stock and budgeting and forecasts.
My client supplies FMCG goods to leading supermarkets across the UK.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for -
- Prepare and oversee the weekly stock take
- Investigate all large discrepancies between actual and theoretical usage.
- Calculate weekly / monthly variances.Compile weekly / monthly reports (KPI's).Post weekly / monthly material and labour journals.
- Attend variance meetings to help business development.
- Reconcile daily production.
- Assist with budget and forecast.
- Assist with product costing and the review of the bill of materials.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
To apply for this role you will need to demonstrate the following -
- AAT Qualified / Studying towards ACCA / CIMA
- Ideally a manufacturing background
- Good excel skills - Pivot Tables & V-Lookups
£20-25k plus benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job