Investigo are pleased to be partnering this exceptional business based in South Oxforshire with their search for a talented Management Accountant.
The role of Management Accountant reports to the Financial Controller and is pivotal to the smooth running of the organisations busy finance function.
The position will offer a wide range of finance elements for someone who enjoys variety within their role.
Full study support is offered.
Key role functions:
- Management Accounts preparation
- R&D tax credit analysis and return preparation
- Bi-Annual consolidation reports
- Assisting FC with Company Secretarial duties
- Management of and reporting from our timesheet system
- Assisting with matching and processing, invoices and staff expenses
- Assisting with supplier queries
- Control of company credit cards include reconciling credit card statements and purchases, and managing usage.
- Grant reporting and audits
- balance sheet reconciliations
- assistant accountant
- management accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job