My Client a large property business based in Central London are looking to hire an Assistant Management Accountant on a interim basis starting ASAP. The contract is for a minimum of 9 months. The ideal candidate will be required to perform the following.
- Bank Reconciliation (To reconcile, review and implement invoice queries and process all invoices on Xero Accounting Software).
- Reconcile and allocate all payments made and received through our accounts appropriately and effectively on a daily basis.
- Assist with Budgets / Forecasts & Cashflow on both a site specific basis and company wide basis.
- Weekly Flash Reports.
- Raising company sales invoices and tracking payment
- Payment run (Track all invoices and prepare weekly payment schedule).
- Reviewing all invoices and ensure they are correct, etc. / reconcile against delivery sheets.
- Company credit cards and Expenses.
- Produce and create Management accounts up to trial balance reports for financial director’s review.
- Produce and submit quarterly VAT reports and gain financial directors approval.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job