FRS Accountancy are currently assisting this well-known organisation in their search for an Assistant Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be assisting in the preparation of weekly accounts and monthly management accounts within a department that will be producing multiple sets of accounts across multiple divisions.
• Preparation of weekly accounts.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Be involved in the reviewing of accounts to improve the accuracy and quality.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Support to Purchase Ledger.
• Support to Credit Control.
• Internal audits to maintain/strengthen controls.
• Work on projects around the group (acquisitions, ERP, etc).
The successful candidate will be from a practice background and be ACCA /ACA/CIMA/ part qualified, ideally having completed at least the first-year exams. We will also consider candidates that have completed their AAT qualifications and are looking to progress. You must have excellent IT skills, a strong communicator and a team player.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move from practice in to industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job