The role will initially be a 3 month temp booking, however there is a potential permanent role for the right candidate.
Superb working environment, great offices and lots of potential within this reputable, well respected business.
The role will include but is not limited to:
• Prepare analysis and obtain an understanding of the movements in the income statement and provide commentary for month end reporting purposes.
• Prepare account reconciliations to support balances held on the balance sheet
• Ensure accounts are accurate and comply with accounting standards and reporting requirements.
• Liaise with Financial Analysts to discuss and document reasons for movements between budget to actual results cost center
• Prepare schedules for company audits and liaise with auditors on reconciliations and analysis performed
• Create processes around areas of responsibility to ensure accurate and timely reporting of results
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis support to the Financial Reporting Manager and business as the need arises
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job