Assistant Management Accountant
Your new company
Hays are excited to be recruiting for this successful and expanding retail business who are looking for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join its accounting team based in Worcester with the view to starting as soon as possible.
Your new role
Working closely within a small team and reporting into the Financial Controller, the role of the Assistant Management Accountant will involve supporting the finance team in a range of management accounting and controlling tasks along with various other ad hoc responsibilities. The position offers a structured career path and will offer an increased scope of work as the individual progresses. It will also actively support the study of professional examinations. (CIMA or ACCA).
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation of timely budgets
- Balance sheet monthly reconciliations
- Management of accounts payable invoicing
- Provision of accurate variance analysis
- Reconciling credit cards and processing expenses
- Processing incoming payments (Bacs, Cheque, Credit Card, etc)
- Maintain all accounts records- Filing purchase invoices, sales invoices and bank statements
- Allocating payments
What you'll get in return
Superb employee benefits, a generous pension scheme, 27 days holiday + bank holiday and employee rewards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Assistant Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job