Buying a vehicle is a big decision - it’s often one of the most expensive purchases people make and the second biggest overhead after a mortgage. Zuto are pioneering a change in how people finance a car - we’re shaping the future of car financing. We’re looking for an Assistant Management Accountant who will play crucial role in supporting our Finance Manager; carrying out data analysis, processing and input and month end to tight deadlines
You’ll be joining our dedicated Finance team who are super passionate about all things finance. Your main responsibilities will involve managing accounts in preparation for our Board reviews so it’s really important you have a keen eye for detail to make sure they’re accurate. With the support of your team you’ll also be involved in reconciliations of revenue statements, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis, along with quarterly HMRC reporting.
We’re always looking to Keep Learning, it’s just the way we are! In this varied role you’ll have the opportunity to assist with ad-hoc projects including the implementation of our new accounting package and future projects to come. If you’re looking for a role with scope - we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Revenue reconciliation (internal system to commission statements).
- Weekly revenue review, ensuring revenue maximisation.
- Provide support and assistance to the Finance Manager; carrying out data analysis, processing and input and month end to tight deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsibility for Balance sheet reconciliations, P&L analysis.
- Responsibility of weekly and monthly reports - (for example, complaints, cancellations).
- Responsibility for procurement process (renewal of contracts, etc).
- Responsibility for HMRC reporting, VAT/Tax.
- Responsibility for weekly, monthly and annual overhead forecasting.
- Driving adherence throughout reporting, and reducing the level of purchase order non-compliance.
- New system implementation.
- Various ad-hoc projects as required.
- Review and improve control environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- Sage Line 50 experience (or similar packages).
- Proficient within MS Office, with a moderate Excel level (vlookup, pivot tables). Access experience preferable, but not essential.
- Confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prior experience of implementing new projects preferable but not essential.
- Highly organised and an excellent communicator.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Confidentiality and integrity must be central to your core values.
- AAT or Part Qualified CIMA
What this role will give you
- CIMA study support.
- Exposure to working within an experienced team with scope to be developed into a Finance Manager.
- You’ll want to come to work - our Finance team are not only dedicated to the service they provide they’re supportive and fun, just like all our Zutonites. If you love a brew you’ll fit right in!
Don’t take our word for it!
We're a Sunday Times Best Companies; Best Company to Work For in the UK and have been for the past 3 years, we also feature in the Top 10 Fastest Growing Tech Businesses in the North. You can be rest assured that we can offer you a great career within an ambitious and forward-thinking company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job