An excellent interim opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join a finance department within a growing Hertfordshire based engineering company, on a temporary basis, with temp to perm potential.
The Key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations and posting
- Journal calculations
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of job costing records / job costing analysis & variance reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly, quarterly and annual forecasts
The ideal candidate profile:
- Part-Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar Assistant Accountant position
- An excellent eye for detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient Excel user, to the level of VLookUps, Pivot Tables, SumIfs
The client offers highly competitive salary and benefits.
For further information on the role, please email