Assistant Management Accountant
£25,000 - £27,000 + Study Support + private medical
Our client is a leading global service provider; due to an exciting period of growth the organisation is seeking an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team. You will be responsible for assisting the Senior Management Accountant in producing monthly and annual accounts, producing detailed analysis of the position and performance of the business.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the management accountant in the production of full management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheets
- Working closely with senior management finance team to produce business plans and forecasts
- Provide senior management with meaningful information relating to the Company’s financial performance
- Work closely with the management accountant to assist with the internal and external auditors to ensure the organisation meets the necessary audit requirements
- Produce financial reports for the parent company’s financial reporting requirements. This includes monthly accounts, tax packs and additional statutory information
- Ensuring systems, process and procedures are working correctly and that polices are being adhered to
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management
- Strong IT skills (in particular MS Excel)
This is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing international business where you will have the opportunity to progress and enjoy genuine prospects of career development.
In addition to a competitive salary you will be given full study support, private medical and be entered into a very competitive pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job