Our client is a large marketing company based in South West London who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy but friendly team. The ideal candidate would have studied a relevant degree at university and be looking to study towards the CIMA/ACCA qualification. This is a fast-paced role and requires an individual who has the drive and energy to achieve our deadlines. The successful candidate will be provided with full study support.
Timely reporting of monthly figures to Management working with the Management Accountant and Finance Manager:
- Intercompany reconciliation / Matrix to resolve mismatches
- Preparing Staff Advances reconciliation each month
- Reversing prior month end journals, setting up new files for the month (Income statement, forecast file etc.)
- Clearing of Inter-Company (RV10/RV20) mismatch and preparation of statements
- Preparing and presenting freelance accruals to Management Accountant for month end reporting; weekly download of P&L, review freelance account and update freelance schedule.
- Preparing the WIP Aging report for month end reporting on WD1 or WD2; WIP credits, WIP Aging, Open billable PO aging.
- Assisting Management Accountant and Finance Manager with journal postings where needed.
- Hyperion Reporting pack
- Responsible for the compilation of the month end reporting folder
- Responsible for clearing the Intercompany PDR
Budgeting / Forecasting
- Update forecast files to assist the Management Accountant.
- Monthly review of expenditure of procurement suppliers, mobile, travel bills etc to monitor costs
- Checking P&L for items to cross charge to the other agencies at Baker Street (6 in total) or any other agencies in the group. This is done twice a month. Work with MA to ensure no recharges are missed off.
- Prepare the midmonth recharge file and month end recharge file which summaries all costs and liaise with other agencies to get approval of these costs.
- Prepare the recharge journals and invoice the agencies before the intercompany cut off on 24th each month.
- Check recharge job balances come back to zero each month.
- Extensive use of Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job