Assistant Management Accountant,
£20-22k + excellent benefits
A premier Devon based accountancy practice are currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking to appoint a career-minded Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis in their Plymouth office.
Working closely with a Senior Manager, this opportunity will suit an ambitious AAT qualified, or part-qualified CIMA individual who has experience of working in a similar role for an industry based or professional services firm.
This particular practice enjoy an excellent reputation for encouraging and supporting professional development, and as such, the opportunity to achieve support with study towards full CIMA qualification will be available for the right individual.
List of main duties:
- Assisting with monthly accounts, including prepayments, fixed assets and accruals
- Ability to write letters and reports to a standard presentable to clients
- Bank Reconciliations
- Client payroll
- Mid-month & month end reports
- VAT Returns
In order to be considered for this position, you must be:
- AAT qualified, or part-qualified CIMA
- Able to show previous experience of working in a similar position
- Able to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients of varying seniority
- Demonstrates high energy levels and enthusiasm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job